Pàgines

dijous, 9 d’agost del 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

Where to start. I would be really hard to write about how much you mean to me, and all your friends from the MBA program, and whatever I type here won't embody one one millionth of it, but i'll try. You are an amazing person who is compassionate, fun, heroic, and just damn right good. When I first "knowned you" I knew you'd be a great person to work with at school, later on I learned you were just a great person to be around in general. If I graduate from this program and never get a job and stay working at Gino's Grocery, i'd still consider my time the greatest success since EVER! You are crazy and I love you for it, I love how you look at the good in everyone, and the world needs more people like you for sure. I know I speak for everyone that you meet at the program by saying "WE LOVE YOU" and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

P.S. Here are some pictures we compiled...














1 comentari:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful words, they came directly to my heart! I´m more than happy to have chosen SFSU, and not for the program but for all the amazing people I´ve met there. Thanks for being there!!!

    However, I´m not sure I could handle a world with more people like me! Believe me, one is enough :-)

    ResponElimina

Gràcies!!